[笑話]我開除我秘書的原因

大芭樂
  • 文章數:307
  • 積分:0
Two weeks ago was my thirty-six birthday, and
兩個禮拜前是我三十六歲的生日,
I wasn't feeling too hot that morning anyway.
那天早上我的心情還不錯。
I went to breakfast knowing my wife would be pleasant and say
我想說吃早尷漁伬唌A我老婆一定會高興的跟我說
"Happy Birthday," and probably have a present for me.
"生日快樂",搞不好還會準備一個禮物送我呢!
She didn't even say "Good Morning," alone any "Happy Birthday."
結果她不但沒有跟我說"生日快樂",就連"早安"也沒一句。
I thought, "Well, that's wives for you. Maybe the children will remember."
我想,"算了,老婆就是這樣。可能小孩會記得吧。"
The children came in to breakfast and didn't say a word.
結果小孩來吃早尷漁伬唌A也是什麼都沒說。
When I started to the office I was feeling pretty low and despondent.
等我到公司的時候,我已經覺得滿沮喪的了。
As I walked into my office, my secretary, Janet, said,
當我要走進辦公室的時候,我的秘書,珍娜,對我說,
"Good morning boss, Happy Birthday."
"早安阿~~老闆,生日快樂。"
And I felt a little better; someone had remembered.
我頓時覺得好一點;至少還有人記得。
I worked until noon. Then Janet knocked on my door and sa id,
工作到了中午,珍娜敲敲我的門,說,
"You know, it's such a beautiful day outside and it's your birthday, let's g
o to lunch, just you and me."
''你知道嗎?今天天氣不錯,而且又是你的生日,不如到外面用嬪a,就我跟你。"
I said, "That's the best thing I've heard all day. Let's go."
我說,"那是我今天聽到最好聽的話,走吧!"
We went to lunch. We didn't go where we normally go;
我們沒有到我們平常用尷漲a方;
We went out into the country to a little private place.
反而去了郊外一個比較私人的地方。
We had two martinis and enjoyed lunch tremendously.
我們點了兩杯馬丁尼好好的享受這頓午嚏C
On the way back to the office, she said, "You know, it's such a beautiful da
y.
在回去的路上,她說,"今天真的是美好的一天。
We don't need to go back to the office, do we?"
我想我們不一定要回去公司吧?"
I said, "No, I guess not." She said, "Let's go to my apartment."
我說,"我想不用吧。" 她說,"那不如去我家吧。"
After arriving at her apartment she said, "Boss, if you don't mind,
到了她家之後,她說,"老闆,如果你不介意,
I think I'll go into the bedroom and slip into something more comfortable."
我想到房間換件比較舒服的衣服。"
&n bsp; "Sure," I excitedly replied. She went into the bedroom and,
"當然," 我興奮的說。於是她進去房間,
in about six minutes, she came out carrying a big birthday cake,
六分鐘之後,她拿了一個大生日蛋糕出來,
followed by my wife, children and dozens of our friends.
接著走出來的是我太太,小孩,以及一群朋友。
All were singing "Happy Birthday" and there on the couch I sat... naked.
全部唱著 "生日快樂" 歌,而我則坐在沙發上..............一絲不掛。
  •  
Joe
  • 文章數:626
  • 積分:0
ㄏㄏㄏㄏㄏㄏㄏㄏ.............(笑到肚子痛)


---
哎呀...PSP好貴呀...買不起啊...悲哀阿...

Tidus
  • 文章數:461
  • 積分:0
= ='' hehehe...
1